This tutorial will review the process of editing the information on your account in Drupal. To do so, you need to log into your website as a normal user and then click on the My Account button at the top-right corner.
Click on the Edit tab.
Edit the following options:
- Current Password - You need to enter the current password if you wish to change the email address or apply a new password on the account.
- Email address - Change the email address.
- Password - Enter a new password if you wish to change it.
- Confirm Password - Enter the new password twice for verification.
- Picture - Upload a picture for the account.
- Locale Settings - Choose a timezone.
Click on the Save button to keep the changes.