Poll: Help us Choose Our Next Server Location
We understand that enhancing the browsing experience of your visitors and getting that desired high SEO ranking are things on the top of your priority list. To make this happen, your websites need to be located on a web server that’s close to your site’s prospective visitors. With that in mind, we have chosen top-tier, ISO certified data centers at specifically strategic locations around the globe to make sure that there is prime access to major European, American, and Asian business areas. In addition, many of our facilities are located close to some of the largest internet exchanges internationally, meaning reduced network latency for you and your customers.
Following our massive Datacenter expansion so far, a new location option is planned to be added in the upcoming month. Help us make the right choice.
Why is it important to select the right datacenter location?
- With the right choice for a datacenter location, you would get reduced round-trip times for domestic users. This is because the closer your site’s visitors are to the server, the shorter their load times would be;
- For data managing and protecting – store and process your data domestically;
- The faster a website loads, the better SEO results you get, as well as the opportunity to drive conversion.
We would love to hear your feedback and where you would like our next datacenter to be located! Tell us which region are you interested in?
- Paris, Europe – C’est Magnifique! In addition to being one of the major international centers of business and finances, Paris is a hub for French Internet traffic, as well as for the traffic exchange between the USA and Europe.
- Melbourne, Australia – Being the second-largest city in Australia, Melbourne is considered the country’s technology hub and is home to more than half of Australia’s top 20 technology companies.
- Newark, New Jersey, USA – Тhis facility will improve ping times for those in Europe, Canada, and the northeast US.
- Fremont, California, USA – Situated in the San Francisco Bay area, this fantastic location offers great connectivity to the entire United States and Canada.
We look forward to hearing from you. Let’s get some comments and stats on where you prefer to have the option to host your next project with us. Your comments matter.
We have closed the polls and counted the data. The results are in, and the winner has been announced in our latest blog post.
The latest tips and news from the industry straight to your inbox!
Join 30,000+ subscribers for exclusive access to our monthly newsletter with insider cloud, hosting and WordPress tips!