FastComet Free Trial Disclaimer
Limited Time Free Services, "beta" versions or features of the Services (each, a "Beta Service") new features to existing Services or limited preview services shall be known, individually and collectively, as "Trial Services". If you elect to use any Trial Services, then your use of the Trial Services is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Trial Services may expose you to unusual risks of operational failures;
- You acknowledge and agree that the Trial Services are pre-release versions and as beta versions may not work properly;
- The Trial Services are provided as-is, so we do not recommend using them in production or mission-critical environments;
- FastComet reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Trial Services at any time;
- Commercially released versions of the Trial Services may change substantially, and programs that use or run with the Trial Services may not work with the commercially released versions or subsequent releases;
- FastComet may limit the availability of customer service support time dedicated to support of the Trial Services;
- You acknowledge and agree to provide prompt feedback regarding your experience with the Trial Services in a form reasonably requested by us, including information necessary to enable us to duplicate errors or problems you experience. You acknowledge and agree that we may use your feedback for any purpose, including product development purposes. At our request, you will provide us with comments that we may use publicly for press materials and marketing collateral. Any intellectual property inherent in your feedback or arising from your use of the Trial Services shall be owned exclusively by FastComet;
- You acknowledge and agree that all information regarding your use of the Trial Services, including your experience with and opinions regarding the Trial Services, is confidential, and may not be disclosed to a third party or used for any purpose other than providing feedback to FastComet;
- The Trial Services are provided "as is", "as available", and "with all faults". To the fullest extent permitted by law, FastComet disclaims any and all warranties, statutory, express or implied, with respect to the Trial Services including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
You acknowledge and agree that you have the necessary rights and permissions to share all information necessary to provide the Services with FastComet. You acknowledge and agree that the Services may be provided by independent contractors or third party service providers. All paid support services are non-refundable.
FastComet may offer (or act as an intermediary in the offering of) certain application trials including the ability for you to install the said applications on a temporary basis for trial purposes. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THESE SERVERS AND APPLICATIONS ARE INTENDED TO BE TEMPORARY INSTALLATIONS AND THAT FASTCOMET INC MAY DELETE APPLICATIONS AND SHUT DOWN RELEVANT SERVERS AT ANY TIME. You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. FastComet does not warrant that it backs-up any Trial Hosting Account, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.