FastComet Shared Hosting Plans: New and Upgraded
As the holiday season fades, the FastComet team returns with some great news! We have taken two tremendous strides toward improving our Shared Hosting services!
Firstly, we have revised all our existing hosting plans and are launching a brand new one alongside them! If you ever need an affordable entry plan to dip your toes in our services or have a small website, then that one is for you! Without further ado, let’s dive right into the details!
FastCloud Starter: Your Affordable Gateway to Web Hosting
Embarking on a journey to establish a web presence just got quicker, easier, and more affordable. Introducing our newest entry package: the FastCloud Starter!
Tailored for those looking to kickstart their online presence, test innovative ideas, or establish a straightforward site for their business, the FastCloud Starter is a beacon of simplicity and accessibility.
For newcomers to the online sphere, the FastCloud Starter offers a seamless entry point into the world of web hosting. It is designed to be not just affordable, but also sport several essential features. If you are:
- First time customer and you want to get a taste of our hosting services without breaking the bank;
- Keen to explore website building and hosting independently;
- Managing a petite website, such as a portfolio or business card, with minimal resource and maintenance needs;
- Eager to begin a journey of learning about hosting and managing small websites for other people;
- Running a small organization or a blog;
- Simply looking for an affordable and stable hosting service for your own personal website.
Then FastCloud Starter is the ticket to an online space of your own. And, should your website outgrow this beginner-friendly plan, upgrading to our other Shared Hosting plans is quick and hassle-free. Just let us know, and we will handle the upgrade for you.
Upgrading Your Experience: More Room for Growth
But that is not all! Our commitment to your growth extends beyond just a new entry plan. We are thrilled to announce upgrades to our existing plans, providing more room for your digital ventures to flourish. Picture this as an expansion, an offering of more resources to fuel your online ambitions. These enhancements are for all existing and new Shared Hosting plans.
- Increased Bandwidth – Attract a wider audience with enhanced bandwidth quotas, ensuring your website can accommodate the traffic it deserves;
- Expanded Disk Space – The upgraded plans come with more disk space, offering ample room for your content, products, and multimedia;
- Bigger Email Storage – Communication is vital. Enjoy increased email space to manage your correspondences without worry;
- Larger Database Sizes – The bigger the website, the bigger the database size. This bump in maximum database size will ensure your website stores all the data it needs.
We understand that as your online presence grows, so do your needs.
The good news doesn’t end there. We will begin rolling out upgrades to our existing customers’ plans next week.
Seamless Support: Your 24/7 Technical Companions
Our always-human Technical Support team is available round the clock, ensuring a seamless experience, no matter your hosting plan. If you ever encounter an issue or have a question regarding your hosting plan or a website you have entrusted us with, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our Technical Support team is always ready. You can either start a live chat or open a ticket, and we will help immediately!
We genuinely hope you share our excitement for the new and upgraded hosting plans. It’s a significant move forward for us, expanding our services globally and offering a broader range of hosting plans. The increased variety makes it simpler for customers to discover the ideal match with us.
Join us as we launch this year with a bang. We can’t wait to tell you about all the other awesome stuff we are preparing.
The latest tips and news from the industry straight to your inbox!
Join 30,000+ subscribers for exclusive access to our monthly newsletter with insider cloud, hosting and WordPress tips!