This tutorial reviews the process of submitting a weblink to your Joomla website. To do so, you need at least an Editor access to your Joomla installation.
Log into your website as Editor, locate the Main Menu section and then click on the Submit a Web Link.
Edit the following fields:
- Title - Enter a title for your web link.
- Alias - This will be automatically generated by the system from the title.
- Category - Select a category for the web link.
- URL - Enter the URL of the web link.
- Tags - Select/Enter tags for your web link.
- Version Note - Enter a short note for the new web link.
- Language - Select a language for the web link. If you have a multilingual website, you will find this feature quite helpful.
- Description - Enter a short description for the new web link.
Click on the Save button to submit the new web link.